Under direction of Engineering Team Leader, is responsible for completion of customer and manufacturing drawings with Bills of Material according to specifications given in contract specifications and established standards.
- Creation of 3D CAD Models of compressor packages and associated manufacturing drawings.
- Create and maintain project Bills of Material in accordance with the project specifications
- Propose/contribute design concepts.
- Accuracy of drawings and Bill of Materials on assigned projects.
- Supervise and maintain schedules of assigned projects.
- Establish specification procedures and standards when required.
- Design in a cost conscious manner, considering the project budget.
- Advance release of long lead items.
- Engineering Change Order accuracy.
- Support other departments - manufacturing and service in project assembly and start-up.
- Disposition of QN’s/inspection reports when required.
- Project administration when required.
- Design calculations, tolerancing and PC program runs related to project.
- To comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
High school graduate with a four year apprentice course and a 2 year college degree in mechanical design, or a minimum of 7 years of job related experience with materials, math, tolerancing, dynamics, and systems design.
Atlas Copco is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.