Responsible for technical aspects of all assigned projects to insure that customer contractual requirements are adhered to.
- Provide support to project team per the direction of the Engineering Team Leader in executing team projects. This includes but is not limited to: drawing and bills of material review, physical layout of package unit, new component research, verification
of design calculations, etc.
- Issue the order book and continue updating throughout the execution of the project.
- Review the order book and coordinate with Marketing/Contracts to define and/or clarify detailed scope of supply.
- Provide and review documents and drawings to and from vendors.
- Provide detailed purchase specifications for major components such as drivers, coolers, pumps, couplings, blow off valves, inlet guide valves, blow off silencers, inlet valves, inlet filters, flow meters, expansion joints, process isolation valves, separators,
sound insulation jackets.
- Monitor the engineering schedule, job cost and component cost and advise Engineering Team Leader of areas of concern.
- Coordinate with project team to provide customer’s required drawings and documentation within the agreed contract schedule.
- Review the test specification supplied by the test engineer and issue a test specification to manufacturing.
- Provide documentation and instructions for Instruction and Operating Manual and coordinate with Manuals department for organizing the manual.
- Assure that the project has been reviewed, properly checked and all procedures are followed before the release of projects to manufacturing.
- Maintain accurate, accessible project records, which conform to ACC quality procedures.
- Comply with Safety Rules, Regulations and OSHA Requirements
Minimum of a B. S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from accredited college or university or at least three years experience in design and project engineering activities.
Atlas Copco is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity.